Monday 17 December 2012

Winter Wonderland

It's been a few hectic weeks but I've finally had some time to get some Christmas themed baking done just over a week before Christmas Day - not bad considering I don't usually do anything in preparation for Christmas. I usually find myself barely noticing the festive season, absorbed in work normally, right up until Christmas Eve and then I'm usually so exhausted on the actual day I just feel ill and want to sleep all day. Oh Christmas Joy - perhaps I'll have some of that this year!?

Here's what I got up to this weekend gone - all recipes and ideas are mine so you'll have to message if you'd like any of them for your own use :)


Wonderland assortment: gingerbread, coconut ice, flakes, icing sugar, dessicated coconut and  white chocolate. 


Home made cake ball walnut-filled butter cream coated snowman.

Here's Melt the Snowman, Gingerbread Cherub, Christmas Trees, Star, Gingerbread House and Logs + snow - great edible Christmas decorations and treats for your home, inspired by Scandinavian Christmas decorations and treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment