Thursday 25 October 2012

Autumness

Two years ago I was invited to a friend's pumpkin carving party. I really enjoyed it because I am creative and enjoy creative hobbies and things that look nice. Not to mention one of my geek loves is to embrace ALL the seasons (though I usually detest the winter) and doing something like pumpkin carving is perfect if you like that sort of thing. She also inspired me to put pumpkin in food - another alien concept to me at the time. Anyway, I got my creative pants on - see >>>


My UNICORN pumpkin!


My own creation: soft cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pumpkin pie (holla).


MMM!


My own creation of pumpkin tart with flat meringue (tastes like a spicy pumpkin egg custard tart)


Like the keen bean that I am, I made a hot rum and cinnamon coffee with cream to accompany this already sickly dessert.


Note: all photo and writing credit mine - remember your copyright law!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment